[Wine] config moved?

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Thu Oct 30 22:55:25 CDT 2008

Hi Folks

Has ~/.wine/config
(http://www.codeweavers.com/support/docs/wine-user/config-file) moved?

Under ~/.wine/ I have no "config", but I do have the 3 files:
system.reg; user.reg; userdef.reg.  Is one of these now the "config" file?

And
I installed Windows native ole32.dll into ~/.wine/drive_c/windows (as
per the ole32.dll accompanying text file - well, "C:\windows" at least:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?ole32) and changed
winecfg to run ole32.dll as "Native (Windows)".  Now wine doesn't run...
 What do I need to change back to the it's original state and where do I
find it?

Regards,
Morgan.
--
Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora + freedom; fact || fiction?