[Wine] Re: Problem when Trusting the WineHQ APT Repository

Filipec wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 31 04:23:59 CDT 2008

I suppose to backup the key at some place at winehq.org.

The binary packages can be downloaded from repositories, but the http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/387EE263.gpg site seems to be the _only_ place, that can be the apt-key downloaded from. As far as I know, it is unavailable since at least 4 days.

Does anybody have the key, please? I am adding Wine to a remastered Ubuntu Intrepid LiveCD and therefore it is important to have all the repositories authorised.