[Wine] Re: Darwine issues

adcurtin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 31 04:36:09 CDT 2008

Well, I moved .wine and deleted the prefs file and it worked (from the comand line). Thanks.
I deleted the prefs file before, and it didn't work, then I moved the wine folder (at least all visible things within .wine, if there were and hidden files or folders within .wine, those didn't get moved) and it didn't work. (just not both at the same time, and not from the command line)
I don't think there are any issues with any of the builds.

Is there anything else you'd like me to do to see if I can find out more specifically what caused it?