[Wine] Re: how to fix err:ole

SMCSW2008 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 1 11:49:40 CDT 2008

The Problem is that the display disappeared. Before it disappeared I only got these errors
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DResourceImpl_SetPriority (0x1b6c650) : stub
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DResourceImpl_SetPriority (0x152ae8) : stub
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DResourceImpl_SetPriority (0x24db508) : stub
which were the last three lines in the debugging. So I thought that if someone could tell me what the err:ole problems were and the fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW were than maybe I could fix this problem without deleting wine and reinstalling.