[Wine] Graphical issue with portal main menu screen

killa28 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 2 06:54:34 CDT 2008

When I load portal by clicking its icon under the wine menu, I get the main menu screen but it has yellow lines that repeatedly scroll from the lower right to upper left corners and the cursor does not work display where it should. Updating to wine 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 causes portal not to even load to the menu at all. The copy of portal I own was bought using steam and thus does not require steam to run at all. This is NOT a pirated or stolen version as many of you will think.