[Wine] Re: Slow performance with many 3D games

Fazer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 2 12:09:53 CDT 2008

vitamin wrote:
> You talking about it like it's 10 functions that just need to be implemented. It's much MUCH more complicated then that. And Wine's d3d9 will never be 100% the same as the native one.
> And don't forget driver differences as well.

I'm sorry it sounded like an easy task, I do know it takes lots of effort and time to progran - and I appreciate your work.

3vi1 wrote:
> Every day. Little by little. Smile

That's all you had to say ;-)

austin987 wrote:
> What video card/drivers?

Gefore 8800 GT 512 MB, drivers nvidia-glx-new-envy 173.14.12.

I'm yet to test how much performance I'll gain from your advices, but thanks in advance ;-)