[Wine] Wine + Picasa2 + OSX: Cannot get an internet connection

goonjm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 2 17:07:40 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me out here. I've managed to get Wine up and running along with Picasa 2 on Mac OS 10.5, everythings working really well - except whenever I attempt to use it to connect to the net (by signing into my Google account) Picasa reports that it is unable to connect. It seem's there is no net connection available to it.

I have Wine version 0.9.54 and haven't over-ridden any of the default config options.

I've checked round online and haven't seen any similar problems, so any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Simon

(Oh yeah, I've read the odd report that the PicasaWeb integration works OK in Crossover, but though I'd see if I can resolve the issue through Wine before resorting to this)