[Wine] Re: Window Scrolling on OSX

msandersen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 4 11:59:55 CDT 2008

I did read something about the Qartzdriver, supposedly by the guy who originated Darwine, but was built for older version of Wine... Don't know if there's current work being done on it.
WineHelper is a step in the right direction, but ideally when Wine works better, it shouldn't open various log windows, process windows, and whatnot (while being available for debugging), and X11 shouldn't take over the top menu. CrossOver controls the top menu, with a Programs and Configure menu, as well as a right-click Programs menu from its dock icon. Much less intrusive. For DOSBox, there's Boxer, a simple frontend that makes clickable app bundles out of DOS directories. Simple and elegant.
I'm getting somewhat off-topic I guess...