[Wine] MPLAB under wine

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Thu Sep 4 14:29:43 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 9:17 PM, benbjamin.grant.du <
wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> vitamin
> I looked at the frequently asked questions, can you be more explicit in
> your answer? Do you mean typing "wine" before MPLAB.exe? If so, why did you
> refer me to the FAQs and not just tell me to type wine first.  Regardless,
> that didn't make any difference.
>
> And changing to the program directory....

Which version of MPLAB is involved?

I have a few versions lying around somewhere on my system and might give it
a go....

Wouldn't the DLL errors decrease dramatically if you do not install the
programmer / debugger support? (Which suppose would not work anyway because
of the lack of USB driver support...)

Gert