[Wine] WoW and Zune

Gert van den Berg gert at mohag.net
Wed Sep 3 15:34:13 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:26 PM, xfragbunnyx <wineforum-user at winehq.org>wrote:

> Alright, I'll check out virtual box than. But I bought my zune when it
> first came out, back when all I had was windows xp. That was awhile ago.
> Also, envy keeps giving an error message when I try to install my video
> drivers. I downloaded legacy for ubuntu and everything, and it tells me my
> operating system is not supported. So I guess that my card just isn't
> supported by linux?
>
> The nVidia cards are almost all supported by nvidia's driver...

You might want to try the official Ubuntu instructions as well... (It seem
that envy might install newer drivers though...).
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/Nvidia

It seem that, if you are running Ubuntu 8.04, you need to get EnvyNG, not
legacy if you want to go that route

(I have not used a nVidia card under any distro recently and have not tried
Ubuntu yet...)

Gert