[Wine] Re: Using Wine with Windows data

Alistair wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 6 14:31:43 CDT 2008

> You could map the windows drive in winecfg for easy access.

Hmm thanks for those comments. Missed the point that what it refers to is using the Windows "C:" drive.
I have done the above, on a non "C:" drive and thats where the problem lies it works for current session then fails to be able to open the mapped drives on the ensuing sessions.
Is there any information that can help me with this issue please?
I'm not worried about data corruption as I use a very regular backup regime.