[Wine] sudo apt get problems

kiwipete wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 6 23:33:43 CDT 2008

Excuse me here if I am asking a question already asked, but im having some problems when entering "sudo apt-get update" in terminal.
I get these errors;

This is derived from problems with update manager so I thought id try the terminal to update. I have version 8.04.1

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used.GPG error: http://wine.budgetdedicated.com hardy Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 58403026387EE263 Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote.org>

W: GPG error: http://falcon.landure.fr hardy Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 1CA3E3239FA7DC39
W: Failed to fetch http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/dists/hardy/Release

W: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
kiwipete at Ubuntu-laptop:~$

If I run the sudo apt get again, it is the same error.
What's happening here please?