[Wine] Wine w/ ?Torrent

Daniel Kasak daniel.kasak at 247realmedia.com
Mon Sep 8 00:42:41 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 00:22 -0500, AnGHeLL wrote:

> Hi there, i've Torrent running in Feiste with Wine 1.0 stable release.
>
> I've installed the deb file, then typed wine utorrent.exe. Then my puTTy show me this log (dunno where is the complete but this is partial)
>

> Code:
> fixme:ole:CoGetClassObject CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER not supported
> err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {ae1e00aa-3fd5-403c-8a27-2bbdc30cd0e1} could be created for context 0x17
> fixme:dbghelp:MiniDumpWriteDump NIY MiniDumpScanMemory
> fixme:dbghelp:dump_system_info fill in CPU vendorID and feature set
> Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
> Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.

You're running a GUI app, and require an X server. But you say you're
running wine from a putty terminal, so you probably don't have an X
server running on your computer running putty, right? Run the app on
your Linux PC instead ( or get an X server running on Windows ).

Daniel Kasak / DNA
Application Developer
T: +61.2.8968.4056 / F:
+61.2.9904.5055