[Wine] Re: Wine Delphi 5 Pro Usage Glitches

raja_s_patil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 8 02:06:35 CDT 2008

> 1> Component Pallet Loading throws Missing BPLs but
> at the end all components are properly Loaded.
> 2> Form - Editor - Object Inspector switching with
> Function Keys have some glitches.
>

> 1) Can you run it from the terminal and see what does it say? I don't have any missing BPL messages. Given my Delphi install is really really old.

Thanks Vitamin,

I have solved First problem by setting path to all required BPLs
with regedit and Modifying the key
 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment\Path

(Actually I edited System.reg with kate in my Delphi 5 bottle.)

Now all components are loaded without any missing BPL errors.

> 2) What sort of glitches?

Like instead of F11 I have to use F12 only to switch between
Form and Object Inspector. Very minor just a matter of getting
used to it.

BTW
can u use <Ctrl><Space> to get autocompletion to work ?
Can u get drop down boxes in Object Inspector ?

If yes then tell me what u did for that. I am not getting these
things working causing lot of inconvenience.

Thanks and Best Regards

Raja Patil