[Wine] Re: Only 1 more thing to switch to linux - Trackmania

ozbolt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 9 15:21:01 CDT 2008

Thanks guyz

I've tried it your way, Usurp, but same.
I've also tried to change those two dlls but problem:
I've went into wineconfig and libraries tab and choose the correct library, click edit and change to ''native''. Then also with sececond dll. And then when I run game:

Code:
ozbolt at ozbolt-desktop:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/TmNationsForever$ wine TmForever.exe
err:module:import_dll Library d3dx9_30.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\TmNationsForever\\TmForever.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\TmNationsForever\\TmForever.exe" failed, status c0000135
ozbolt at ozbolt-desktop:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/TmNationsForever$

Have I done something wrong.
It is probably the incorrect way to import library, because I didn't import actually nothing.

Thanks for help, BY