[Wine] Re: Problem saving xls Office 2007 #1

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 10 14:54:00 CDT 2008

black1282 wrote:

> I failed to mention that these xls files I'm opening have all been created by OpenOffice, I don't know if that could be the cause.

Now that you mention it, my xls files are also all created by OpenOffice. So yes, that could be the cause.

> p.s. The last two comments on the bug report are mine, should I delete them and create a new bug with these findings?

I don't think comments can be deleted from bugzilla. As to whether to file a new bug report, I'd like to do a little testing first to see if the problem really is limited to xls files created in OpenOffice.