[Wine] Onenote pen button grayed out

wstrinz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 10 23:08:55 CDT 2008

I recently got Onenote 2007 working with wine, which would mark my full transition from windows (I used to reboot occasionally to use it), but I cant use the pen tool to draw. I have a tablet pc, so I really like using the pen. Whenever I click on it, the button grays out and nothing else happens.

Everything else works fine so far (even activation work) except the pen tool.

I've noticed this error message in the terminal, i don't know if it means anything

Code:

err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {7d096c5f-ac08-4f1f-beb7-5c22c517ce39} not registered
err:ole:create_server class {7d096c5f-ac08-4f1f-beb7-5c22c517ce39} not registered
fixme:ole:CoGetClassObject CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER not supported
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {7d096c5f-ac08-4f1f-beb7-5c22c517ce39} could be created for context 0x15

I'm using wine 1.0 and Ubuntu Hardy. I have installed a bunch of things with winescripts and changed a lot of dll settings, if this could have caused the problem i can get together a list of everything but I'd rather avoid it if its not important.