[Wine] Ugly widgets, artifacts in button corners (Ubuntu 8.04)

quantumphaze wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 15 07:40:39 CDT 2008

Well the picture is pretty self descriptive

[Image: http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6315/screenshotwineconfiguraxo1.th.png ] (http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotwineconfiguraxo1.png)

For things like buttons, tabs, scrollbars, and toolbars the top right and bottom left pixel is inverted. There are more artifacts next to the scroll bar.

I have tried it with and without Compiz and with a new .wine folder. I even tried to install a .msstyles theme to see if that fixed it, (half the widgets were themed, half not). Yet the problem was still there.

I don't know why this is happening on my Ubuntu laptop but not my OpenSUSE desktop. Both have a recent Wine version.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Running a laptop with an Intel 945GM graphics if that helps