[Wine] Getting Ruckus to Work (And Internet for that matter)

raiderleaf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 18 15:50:28 CDT 2008

Hi, I tried installing Ruckus on my Ubuntu (newest version). For those of you not familiar with ruckus, it is like an iTunes thing for College Students which allows us to download music legally. Anyways, once installed, I tried to sign in on it and it said the following:

Cannot connect to the Ruckus server:
Error: A security error occurred (12175).

Please check your firewall settings to verify that Ruckus is allowed to make outgoing connections.

After this error, I also tried to make some sort of a connection with Wine to my other hard drive which has Windows XP installed on it. I want to be able to use my library on the windows partition but I don't know how to make the relation between that petition and the "virtual" petition that Wine made.

Any help would be appreciated :-D

-Raiderleaf