[Wine] character encoding for other languages besides english?

stimpak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 20 08:31:44 CDT 2008

Greetings all

I tried to install though an .msi installer. That particular installer has an option of choosing which languange you want to choose, and since im not a native english speaker i chose greek.

now instead of displaying the correct letters i got a bunch of "???" instead of the ones i should get!

My ubuntu installation supports and displays greek encoding without any problem so i thought its a wine bug?

Is there any way to fix it?