[Wine] Re: NWN2 completely black screen

aaror wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 20 13:33:50 CDT 2008

So I removed everything and reinstalled right after Wine 1.1.5 came out, and sure enough there was a change!
Bad news was, not a change for the better.
Now I get this weird flickering overlay of the web browser (I keep firefox in the background so I can alt-tab out of the frozen game) with a diagonal slash accross it.  Looks like bars of web browser interlaced with bars of black screen.  Also, Alt-tab no longer gets me out of the program, but I can right click the toolbar at the bottom and close it.  This leads me to suspect a graphics card problem, and I have the ATI driver for a radion card, so that would not be surprising.  Anyone get ATI drivers to work with NWN2?  Thanks.
I am really trying not to turn this into a dual boot machine, cause I am not a windoze fan...