[Wine] Could not uninstal Adobe software

soda wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 21 16:25:07 CDT 2008

Hi,
I have installed Adobe Acrobat 7 with 7.01 update on wine 1.0, but every time I try to save created file or when "Edit" menu is going to invoke application crash.

So I decide to upgrade to wine 1.1.5. After that the issue with acrobat continues, so I finally decide to uninstall it completely.

Now uninstaller is always interrupted with message "Setup Interrupted", so I am not able to remove this program by "normal" way.

My question is, if I am able to uninstall that software using some hint which differs from rolling back to wine 1.0, try to uninstall, upgrade again to wine 1.1.5, and continue using wine, which seems to me too time consuming.

I know that this is more windows question, but I guess Wine has implemented some tools to solve described problem straightforward.

Any suggestions, please?

soda