[Wine] DRI problem in wine

mitio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 22 07:53:00 CDT 2008

Hello, I have a problem with wine video. Previously, I had no DRI present in my system, because the distro maintainers of the distro I use (paldo (http://www.paldo.org)) dropped support for nvidia's legacy drivers (and my card is Geforce MX400 64MB). However, currnet update in the standard nvidia-glx package seems to fix the problem and my system has DRI back again, with a little trick however: the vendor seems to be SGI (i have no idea why their driver is used and how it coped with NV card). But, anyway, wine wasn't effected by this update: its apps still act as though there is no 3d video support (DRI), while native linux apps seem to work fine.
Any help/hints how can I fix this? I tried some generally recommended modifications in regedit, but nothing worked.