[Wine] Re: Fairbot

Wabbit wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 22 09:37:57 CDT 2008

It's not working fine, It's not loading the markets.
It looks like betfair website with all the markets on the left side. when I sellect an avent such as a horse race, it should show the field in the main window just like betfair. But it doesn't, and then every 3 seconds I get the  "fixme:shdocvw:WebBrowser_Stop (0x15ef78)" 3 seconds is what the refresh is currently set to.
error from console is:-

fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub
fixme:shdocvw:PersistStreamInit_Load (0x167458)->(0x1b9048)
fixme:shdocvw:OleControl_OnAmbientPropertyChange Unknown dispID -1
fixme:shdocvw:WebBrowser_Stop (0x167458)
fixme:shdocvw:WebBrowser_Stop (0x167458)
fixme:shdocvw:WebBrowser_Stop (0x167458)
fixme:shdocvw:WebBrowser_Stop (0x167458)
fixme:shdocvw:OleObject_Close (0x167458)->(1)

This is the first time I've used wine, so I'm not too sure what to do. I've already added fairbot to the applications in wine config and tried different os's. under libraries I added a new override for shdocvw which put me back to where I started. so I've disabled that and reloaded msxml4. I don't think it's far away from working and I don't want to mess it up completely. So any help would be appreciated.  :)