[Wine] Re: Fairbot

Wabbit wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 23 04:59:37 CDT 2008

> When you added the override for shdocvw, did you also copy a real shdocvw.dll to Wine's fake windows\system32 directory?

ah, no I didn't. So I've done that now. I copied it from a up to date win xp drive. now I get this:-

  wine "c:\Program Files\FairBot\FairBot.exe"
fixme:shell:StopWatchMode () stub!
fixme:shell:SHCreateShellPalette stub
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_RESET_URLCACHE_SESSION: STUB
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub
wine: Call from 0x7b844f90 to unimplemented function shlwapi.dll.IConnectionPoint_InvokeWithCancel, aborting
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_END_BROWSER_SESSION: STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_RESET_URLCACHE_SESSION: STUB
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub

It seems the more I do, the worse it gets   :(