[Wine] Re: How to access partition on HD...

jimtanis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 23 07:34:54 CDT 2008

I tried that .  They show up in the configuration page, but are not accessible from any programs.  For example I have Quicken installed, and use a Network drive to store my data files with backups on individual computers.  The drives I need don't show up as a choice when I browse for files.  Same with Notepad.  Here (to the best of my ability to type them in) is what shows in the cnf page:

C:     //drive_c
D:     /media/cdrom0
E:     /my book (g) on nx0r                  (added manually by me)
F:     /nx0r/g:                                                  "
G:     /
H:     /home/jimtanis
I:     /
Z:     /

On Notepad when I look at My Computer  I have listed C: D: G: Home H: I: and Z:  None of which when opened are remotely what the network drive has on it.

Is there a network browser for wine like in XP  ?

Thanks!  Jim