[Wine] Re: problem with running adobe photoshop cs3

a.dehqan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 24 15:13:28 CDT 2008

In The Name Of God
Hello

thanks alot for you'r attention .
I have installed wine 1.0.0 from it's source .
i removed .wine folder > #rm -rf ~/.wine;
then;
i installed wine & wine-dev .deb packages .(version 1.0.0).
I ran wine as non-root user but i face New error ;
I'll be so thankfull if you guide m to fix it .

Code:
wine: Unhandled exception 0xc000000d at address 0x320073:0x0047af7b (thread 0009), starting debugger...
test at debian:~$ Process of pid=0008 has terminated
No process loaded, cannot execute 'echo Modules:'
Cannot get info on module while no process is loaded
No process loaded, cannot execute 'echo Threads:'
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)
0000000c
        0000000e    0
        0000000d    0
You must be attached to a process to run this command.
No process loaded, cannot execute 'detach'

regards dehqan