[Wine] Crossloop chat window not working

tosho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 24 21:29:53 CDT 2008

Hi,

today I tried to install crossloop with wine.
The client function works fine, but the chat window doesn't. When someone from the crossloop site tries to start a chat with me I only get an empty window.
Any ideas?

I am using the latest wine provided with debian testing.

btw. at the CrossLoop entry in the wine appdb (here http://appdb.winehq.org/screenshots.php?iAppId=6131&iVersionId= ) a complete windows desktop is shown (it's even Vista). How is that done? I only get single windows but no desktop.
Can someone point me to a tutorial how to do this?

Thanks for any hint.
Paul