[Wine] Re: problem with Flash MX 2004

james wilkins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 25 17:02:11 CDT 2008

on working on a interactive piece with fairly large and detailed vector graphics imported from Illustrator. it tidied up all the graphics and started organising them into their appropriate symbols. Next time  went to open the file again found that Flash couldn’t handle it and returned the memory error message with the irrelevant (for Windows users) Mac OS advice. My machine is relatively high-spec (newish AMD CPU, 1Gb RAM, 80Gb HDD with at least 20Gb free disk space) so it seems to be a problem with Flash, not my box.  tried various workarounds and fixes that  found via Google, but unfortunately  had no luck and my original source file is now unretrievable. Here are some steps that  would recommend to work around and mitigate this problem:
james wilkins

Link Building (http://www.drivenwide.com)