[Wine] Old 16bit windows game in Linux!!!!

sabotage wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 25 19:01:07 CDT 2008

I have Ubuntu 8.04 and I am trying to run and old Windows 95/3.1 MPOG game called Legends Of Kesmai.  The Game needs to be in the root directory i.e. C:\legends and also needs to be run in 16 bit color.  I have managed to change my color to 16 bit via editing my xorg.conf and changing the 24's to 16's.  However when I try to execute the lokclient.exe file, it just closes itself without any errors.  The whole game/client is only 11 mgbts, so I will post link below for download if anyone would like to try for themselves to help me... Thanx to anyone who has any input.....

http://www.lokfreedom.com/legends/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1