[Wine] Re: A question about photoshop rating.

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 26 07:14:56 CDT 2008

a.dehqan wrote:

> I'll be thankfull if you guide me.
> in this page (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=6584&iTestingId=30531) i see two different rating .
>
> On left side , wine 1.1.1 has bronze rating .
>
> and in test results we can see wine 1.1.1 has gold rating in debian etch 4 .
>
> which one should i trust ?
>
> regards dehqan

Test results can vary greatly from person to person and system to system.  That doesn't mean some are wrong--they are all just reports of each tester's experience. As far as whom to trust, I usually read all the test reports carefully, and tend to give more credence to the more detailed ones. But ultimately the only way to find out if something will work on your system is to try it yourself.