[Wine] Re: Something odd is going on in this list

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 27 18:42:37 CDT 2008

For better or worse, the Wine powers-that-be have decided to irrevocably link both the forum and the mailing list. It has been known to cause problems for those on the mailing list: http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=1565 . Gmail has been recommended by some mailing list users as being good at keeping the threads properly sorted. Or, as vitamin said, use the forum; posts from the forum always appear in the correct thread on the forum.