[Wine] Re: WINE GDI+ Support

Sarah wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 28 20:45:12 CDT 2008

Thank you! Brilliant! That is sweet..... I am glad it has been worked on (pretty far it seems) But, just curious, does anyone know if GDI+ is being advanced to make it more robust? I don't think GDI+ has changed at all on Windows... but there seems to be some command gaps on the Wine edition, which will generally make robust GDI+ applications fail on WINE :)

I guess it isn't a verbatim translation -- or maybe I am not right there. Need to do some extra testing.

Have a wonderful day! And thanks for listening. :D