[Wine] Question about OpenGL libraries and Wine

bryandf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 30 11:34:37 CDT 2008

I'm installing wine 1.1.5 from source because I need to patch a couple files to make a video game run, the last time I tried the install, the game would come up with sound but a black screen.  I know this could be caused by a lot of things, but I wanted to make sure that I had all the required graphics libraries for wine after compiling.

Once I've compiled wine, should all the OpenGL libraries be included?  Should I look through my package manager for any additional ones that I'd need?  I'm on Ubuntu Hardy, btw.  The libraries that I know for a fact are being installed currently:

libgcrypt11-dev
libgl1-mesa-dev
libglib1.2-dev
libglib2.0-dev
libglu1-mesa-dev

The game I'm trying to install is Final Fantasy Online if that matters any.