[Wine] Can anyone tell me what this error means??

TunnlRat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 1 21:47:11 CDT 2009

I am shocked I got as far as I did with this.  I am tired of windows and extremely new to linux.  I am running Fedora Core 10 at the recommendation of a friend.  I spent all day learning how to download an install drivers etc. I got WoW installed and Wine.  When I try running its with all the different ways i have been told i end up with this error.

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  156 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x21
  Serial number of failed request:  146
Locking assertion failure.  Backtrace:
#0 /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0 [0x608a6767]
#1 /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.so.0(xcb_xlib_lock+0x2e) [0x608a690e]
#2 /usr/lib/libX11.so.6 [0x6073d0e9]
#3 /usr/lib/libX11.so.6(XESetCloseDisplay+0x44) [0x6071ee44]
#4 /usr/lib/nvidia/libGL.so.1 [0x608503c9]
#5 [0x7dabced8]

I am guessing its a video card error of somekind but i honestly have no idea what to do to fix this i've spent hours reading through every help forum i can find to configurations in the config.wtf file tried running it from a terminal window etc.

The initial install went flawless, and WoW even patched itself with no problems. The launcher itself works, i can choose the different options but as soon as i try click play it just quits and nothing happens.  Above is the error when i manually run it using the "wine Wow.exe -opengl"

Any help would be much appreciated, i don't play any games other than WoW and i really don't want to go back to windows again it would crush me.