[Wine] Re: LOTRO & Wine Performance Issues

CynicalPride wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 1 22:29:01 CDT 2009

James,

I had already tried the lower numbers in VideoMemorySettings(I had been working on this for about 2 weeks, before I even posted).

As far as the old system, I have it. However, I have 2 of the GTX 260's(I build 2 identicle systems, 1 for me, 1 for my wife). I have swapped them back and forth, they both work great in her Vista 64 environment, and both horribly in my Linux Environment. However, I will try swapping out for the old 7600 GT, just to narrow the problem down to something to do with the video card.

Thanks for the suggestion.