[Wine] Re: No Video in Video Game

yedidyah wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 2 12:01:06 CDT 2009

Okay what ultimately happened here is I followed vitamin's directions and added
Option "DynamicTwinView" "FALSE"

to the xorg.conf file
This worked for a while then I adjusted something in wine under the "graphics" tab. I clicked "emulate a virtual desktop", because my game was still not running right, then I put my desktop size to 1024x768.

Things went fine for a couple of days then when X started it wouldn't get out of 640X480. So I had to use my live disk and replace my xorg.conf file with one that I know worked (from my previous mistake above) that does not include:

Option "DynamicTwinView" "FALSE"

Now everything is back to normal so far.
I appreciate your assistance in this vitamin thank you. I am very grateful for all the work you guys at wine have been doing.