[Wine] all programs starts very slow

tazhate wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 2 18:07:45 CDT 2009

I have to wait for 3-5 minutes, to see the interface of every win program, and even winecfg.
how can i fix it? i've got the latest development version (1.1.18) and arch linux.
please help and ssory for my bad english
errors i've got sometime:

err:module:attach_process_dlls "winspool.drv" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winecfg.exe" failed, status c000013a
err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out