[Wine] Re: IPX and AMD64 not mixing?

Sephiroth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 2 20:45:54 CDT 2009

Not trying to revive this thread, but I wanted to mention that in a last-ditch effort to make the kernel allow me to use IPX with Wine, I added my account to the root group, rebooted, logged in, and tried Wine.  Still no go.  I'd get as far as being allowed to type in a name for the server that I am attempting to create, but when I attempt creation, nothing happens.  I don't know whether that means that Wine has an issue with IPX in a 64bit environment or what, but I wanted to post about it since I was physically in the root group and still unable to create an IPX game.