[Wine] Wine hangs vb program after 3/4 seconds

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 3 13:20:30 CDT 2009

nataklug <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote on April 3rd:

>Hello all,
>
>I have made the program run using winetricks to install a bunch of packages into my wine drive. So the program is running BUT it hangs (disapears) after 3/4 seconds it is started.
>
>I have this debut output (using verbose):
>

>Code:
>[nata at localhost bin]$ ./wine --verbose --cx-app mycommerce.exe
>CXConfig->read(/home/nata/cxoffice/etc/cxoffice.conf)
>Product version=7.1.0

I think that someone tried to explain that you are using CrossOver Office.  This is not the correct place for support, the CodeWeavers site is.  There are folks from CodeWeavers that monitor these fora, but do not provide answers here.

Also, be aware that Winetricks is not supported under CrossOver Office and you may get a terse reply to reinstall the product.

Please repost at the CodeWeavers support site.

Thank you.

James McKenzie