[Wine] Re: Acrobat Reader won't start from an application

Gargi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 3 19:33:04 CDT 2009

Also reinstalled this program and did not install Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows. Instead of that I did the trick described in the FAQ to use the native linux Acrobat Reader by registering the pdf program asossiation manually.

The pdf will be generated by the application in its temporary windows folder but also this way no Adobe Acrobat Reader is popping up showing that file. But the same message on the console:

Code:
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100

I'm so close to it to use that program under linux, just that only pdf thing :)

cu
Gargi