[Wine] Game install failed

bam1234567 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 5 15:29:52 CDT 2009

Hello, tried to install Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood in Hardy, Wine 1.1.18, and it gets through the entire install, then asks me to reboot. When i click yes, the window disappears. But nothing happens. I open it again to find the same prompt right in front of my face. I've tried wineboot in the Terminal, tried even restarting ubuntu itself. But it always comes up with that same "Application Install Succeeded. Reboot Computer?" prompt every time.
Any suggestions?
~Paul