[Wine] Warcraft III not recognizing

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:28:09 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:17 AM, harujai <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Okay, i have fixed my graphics driver issue. I think, although i am still having issues running WC3 with the same CD prompt. This is my new terminal output

Create a fresh wine prefix and install wc3 with only vcrun2005 and no
other native dlls.

Although I do have my cd handy on my desk here at home I have not
needed to use it to play wc3 in a very long time (more than 1 year
possibly). It does not ask for the cd with the patch 1.21 I believe. I
just get my patches from clicking on battlenet and it is automatically
downloaded.

John