[Wine] Re: Install LiveZilla In wine

jmmarca wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 7 07:25:16 CDT 2009

austin987 wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 7:19 PM, jmmarca <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>

> > austin987 wrote:

> > > It may, try it and see.
> > >
> > > --
> > > -Austin
> > >

> I'm signed in but AFK. I'll be on in ~4 hours.
>
> --
> -Austin

hello good day, I had to format my computer and it took you to respond, I'm still the same problem with the dll: Iphlpapi.dll

http://www.ushost.com.br/wine/error.txt

Some posts to talk in patching up the wine, can you explain more clearly? because I do not know which patch to use or not and how to use ...