[Wine] Re: Install LiveZilla In wine

jmmarca wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 7 14:00:41 CDT 2009

austin987 wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:25 PM, jmmarca <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>

> > usuario at alex-ti:~/wine-git$ ./configure && make depend && make
> > checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
> > checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
> > checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
> > checking for gcc... gcc
> > checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
> > checking whether the C compiler works... yes
> > checking whether we are cross compiling... no
> > checking for suffix of executables...
> > checking for suffix of object files... o
> > checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
> > checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
> > checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
> > checking for g++... g++
> > checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
> > checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
> > checking for cpp... cpp
> > checking for the directory containing the Wine tools... $(TOPOBJDIR)
> > checking for flex... no
> > configure: error: no suitable flex found. Please install the 'flex' package.
> >

> You need development packages. If you're using Ubuntu/OpenSolaris, use:
> $ wget http://winezeug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/install-wine-deps.sh
> $ sudo sh install-wine-deps.sh
>
> --
> -Austin

I did what was spent ($ wget http://winezeug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/install-wine-deps.sh
$ sudo sh install-wine-deps.sh
, usuario at alex-ti:~/wine-git$ ./configure && make depend && make ), and then typed:

~/wine-git/wine "C:\Arquivos de programas\SPAUN\LiveZilla\LiveZilla.exe"

Now the error that appears in the app is no longer the same, see:

.png and .txt
http://www.ushost.com.br/wine/error2/