[Wine] WoW, and most other games, do not run under Wine.

hawtpawkithero wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 7 17:22:15 CDT 2009

I've recently installed Wine onto my ubuntu intrepid ibex box and I'm having endless issues when it comes to running games. Right now, I'm specifically trying to play World of Warcraft and I am receiving graphical issues that cause the game to be unplayable. These bugs are widespread and i cannot see anything in the game's window. The laptop is running on an Intel GMA965Q. I've played games on Windows with this laptop with 0 issues.

Here is a screenshot:

[img]https://dl-web.getdropbox.com/get/Photos/Screenshot.png?w=1dae0265.png[/img]