[Wine] Install LiveZilla In wine

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:22:52 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:20 AM, jmmarca <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> qwertymn wrote:
>> it's a problem with the patch that GetAdapterAddresses returns return ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED;
>>
>> Try change that into ERROR_NO_DATA;
>>
>> I already posted a comment about that in bugzilla. Greetings
>

> Loss to me ignorance but where do I change what you said?

In that patch, you have:

 /******************************************************************
+ *    GetAdaptersAddresses (IPHLPAPI.@)
+ *
+ * Get addresses associated with adapters.
+ *
+ * PARAMS
+ * Family   [In]  address family of the addresses
+ * Flags    [In]  which types of addresses
+ * Reserved [In]  should be null
+ * AdapterAddresses [In/Out] ptr to a buffer to receive addresses
+ * SizePointer [In/Out] ptr to a variable with the size of the buffer
pointed to
+ *
+ * RETURNS
+ *  Success: NO_ERROR
+ *  Failure: error code from winerror.h
+ *
+ * FIXME
+ *  Stub, returns ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED
+ */
+ULONG WINAPI GetAdaptersAddresses( ULONG Family, ULONG Flags, PVOID Reserved,
+				   PIP_ADAPTER_ADDRESSES AdapterAddresses, PULONG SizePointer)
+{
+    FIXME("stub\n");
+    return ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED;
+}

Near the end, change "ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED" to "ERROR_NO_DATA",
then run make.

--
-Austin