[Wine] How can we improve WNE?

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:18:47 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM, man_in_shack <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

A) There was no reason to misquote me or make me appear ignorant by
changing my statements to blah blah blah.

>> Blah blah blah not as quick as you think it's going to be.
>

> Soon enough.

That isn't a measurable amount. At that rate, bug 10000 may be fixed first.

> When a setting is capable of crashing all but a handful of apps, I don't want to see it easy to set.

Please gather evidence for this. I don't see FBO causing more crashes
in applications than backbuffer currently does. And until you show
evidence that this is the case for a wide range of applications, your
argument is facetious.

--
-Austin