[Wine] passing parameters to winstall

anystupidname wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 9 11:39:40 CDT 2009

Hey folks,
I'm trying to install a sort of weird app with wine and having issues.
In Winblows, the command I'm trying to run looks like this:
"\\mappednetworkdrivepath\aproposinstall\Winstall\Winstl32.exe \\mappednetworkdrivepath\aproposinstall\winstall\apr6x_LocalLinkClients.lst /NoNetwork"
I've tried different combinations with wine unsuccessfully. The winstaller cannot find the lst file and cannot proceed.

Any help/suggestion would be much appreciated, thanks!