[Wine] New game on Steam: Braid

mikeyed wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 11 14:51:40 CDT 2009

Just so you guys know, there's a new game available on Steam that I would hope to see some development for Wine, which is this awesome puzzle game called Braid. http://braid-game.com/ It's a 2D side scroller, but it's so much more. I've played the demo on my brother's X-Box 360, but never could convince him that it was worth it to download. SO I was hoping I could stir up some interest here.

Thanks guys and I really appreciate the opportunity to be apart of this amazing project even if I am just a user.